Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Next Leg

The next leg of my summer touring starts today, after watching my pal Tom Russell play a great set at the Calgary Folk Festival yesterday (the workshop after, with Ian Tyson, Corb Lund, Geoff Muldaur and Tom was also excellent). I teach and perform from Monday the 26th to Saturday the 31st at the Island Mountain Arts Festival in Wells B.C., just a stone's throw from the historic gold rush town of Barkerville. Then on Sunday I play with The Electro-Fires at the North Country Stomp, Driftpile First Nation Reserve, Alberta. Wednesday- Thursday August 4th-5th I'm at the Blue Loon Grill in Clearwater, B.C. and home in time to play with old friend Morgan Davis at the Calgary International Blues Festival. All these good folks have websites with schedules posted, so please check them out, and catch a show if I'm in your neck of the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment